Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Ooh La La!

I was stumbling and came across a photo (featured above) of Miss Gla'Gla®s (a macaroon ice cream masterpiece created by Pierre Hermé a pâtissier in Paris) at TasteSpotting.com.

These colorful treats were so intriguing that I needed to find more images, so I turned to flickr and found these lovelies below! (flickr source) Then, I had to know what they tasted like and through multiple reviews from avid traveling bloggers I found out that they are very sweet. So after sifting through more sites, I decided that I have to try them! Paris, here I come! (once I save enough money to get there) But if you are luckier than I and get a chance to visit Paris soon here is info for one of their locations:
72, rue Bonaparte
75006 PARIS
Tel : +33 (1) 43 54 47 77
check out more info at their website
Pierre Hermé's famous Ispahan
Ispahan galore!